Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TIRED RAMBLINGS

I am tired today. It is 6:00 and Gianna is still not home, she stayed late at school for a club and is taking the activity bus with friends. I really hope she listened when I told her to grab something for a quick snack after school, since she eats lunch at 10:20 in the morning. I worked 7 hours today, that is a long day for me, and I am going back tonight for a computer class. I hope something sticks and I don't fall asleep. Everyone else went fishing until dark, I am hoping they have fun and there is no fighting between Jessica and the boys, it has been one of those weeks where they all seem to get on each others nerves all of a sudden. I blame the change of seasons, and the fact that we are still not completely adjusted to this high school stuff. I think I better go now before I ramble aimlessly too far and get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment